You’re never too old for a Christmas stocking! I absolutely love the tradition of opening stockings on Christmas morning and even more so, now that I have my own kids (although I do still love my own stocking **hint hint**).
So to make filling my two daughters’ stockings that bit easier – B&M set me a challenge to see what I could buy from their store for £20.
I love a bargain but even I was a little skeptical how far £20 could go. Fortunately, I was wrong and, my only problem is, I’ll now need a bigger stocking to fit all the gifts.
Here’s what I purchased from B&M’s Wakefield superstore:
- A decorate-your-own clock: I thought win win for my eldest Jasmine because it’s creative and educational.
- An Elf on the Shelf set: Yes, we’re late to the party but Jasmine has been begging for one. So we can start elf’s adventures on Christmas morning.}
- Accessory holders: You can hang jewellery, scarves and belts off these stylish hanging holders. What’s more is they were reduced to 50p!
- Christmas Hair accessories: super cute headbands and bobbles, I just hope they share them with me.
- Emoji stamper set: Are you happy, sad or LOL? I thought my youngest Arianna would like to express wholether she’s “totes emosh” or “not bothered” with these fun stamps.
- Dancing ribbon: As you probably know I teach dance in my spare time, so I’m always looking for props to get the kids dancing. I know my daughters will enjoy this ribbon for a festive danceathon.
- Colourful toothbrushes & toothpaste: **Practical parent alert** but with all the treats over Christmas, these are a worthwhile investment (always).
For more information, go to: www.bmstores.co.uk
Take a tour around B&M in my live video:
What are you filling your stockings with?
** Disclosure: this is a collaborative post with B&M Stores as I’ve recently become an official ambassador**